Everything about The Children’s Institute—from medical to educational to child and family services—is about meeting the needs of children with special needs and their families.
Helping our children achieve the amazing requires some pretty extraordinary constants
• Excellence: By this, we mean expertise in the form of highly qualified, renowned staff who are ceaseless in their dedication to every child who enters our doors.
• Innovation: We are always looking ahead; seeking new technologies and discoveries, best practices and insights. If we can’t find the perfect solution for a patient, we’ll create it.
• Understanding: At The Children’s Institute, our experience and expertise breeds a greater sense of compassion. We care profoundly for every child and every family; we are totally engaged. We know this journey will have its valleys, its twists and turns. Our goal is to walk with you, to support and understand you, and to help everyone—child and family—reach their maximum potential.
• Individuality: We do not cookie cutter anyone. Ever. Here, each child and each family is treated as the individuals that they are. Our diagnosis, treatments and therapies reflect not just our expertise, but our patients and their families.
• Flexibility: Helping each child and family achieve their own maximum potential demands flexibility. Our processes, our sessions, even our innovations are frequently determined, guided and altered by our patients’ needs. We believe that that’s the way it should be.