Make a Corporate Gift
Would your organization like to be recognized for its good citizenship? Respected for its support of the region’s best pediatric rehabilitation institution? Co-branded with the only free-standing pediatric rehabilitation specialty hospital in Pennsylvania? We can help you do that — and more.
Cash gifts, matching gifts and in-kind donations that benefit children with special needs — they all make a real difference, in many ways, in the lives of our amazing kids.
Provide support for expert, comprehensive, compassionate care for children with special needs — and build your business at the same time. Through a successful cause marketing campaign with The Children’s Institute, you can do just that.
Events such as Grand Rounds and other programs at The Children’s Institute attract medical professionals, parents and caregivers of children with special needs, area school students, teachers and parents, and more. As a sponsor, you’ll share the spotlight and send a strong message to your customers, partners and employees that you care about children with special needs.
The generosity of our corporate partners goes well beyond financial giving. All contribute in other ways to our innovative programs and services designed to promote the well being of children with special needs.
You can be a part of this amazing place. To discuss how your company can partner with The Children’s Institute, contact Deb Desjardins at 412.420.2216.
What your customers are saying
A majority of Americans expect that corporations and businesses should be good citizens by donating to charities and helping solve social problems. 83% believe that companies have an obligation to help “support causes.” This 2007 report1 by Cone, a Boston company that matches corporate sponsors and social causes, was of 1,066 adults nationwide.
- 92% of those surveyed acknowledge they have a more positive image of a company that supports a cause they care about
- 87% are likely to switch from one brand to another (price and quality being about equal) if the other brand is associated with a good cause
- 86% of Americans consider a company’s commitment to social issues when deciding which companies they want to see doing business in their communities
- 72% of American employees wish their employers would do more to support a cause or issue
- 80% of Americans cite health as the leading issue they want companies to address
1.Cone Inc. 2007 July 9. Cone Inc. current happenings. Accessed July 30, 2007.