Outcomes Manager (Part Time)
Project STAR - Other
Posted on 08/22/2013
JOB SUMMARY: Manage primary responsibility for all outcomes and results oriented data for Project STAR, principal involvement with teaching, training, overseeing Soarian data base. Provide technical assistance to program staff as needed.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Executive Director of Project STAR
WORKERS SUPERVISED: None
COLLABORATIONS: Management Team and other related Project STAR staff, Members of the Information Systems department, county and state affiliates, Children’s Institute’s Performance Improvement Steering Committee
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Social work or relevant Human Service Field required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five years experience in Child Welfare System and Systems of Care.
• Knowledge of program evaluation, familiarity with recognized/standardized assessment tools and research methodology
• Advanced operating knowledge of and experience with personal computers, Excel, Word, windows XP
• Communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of information
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
• The ability to handle large amounts of detailed information with accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, critical thinking and conflict resolution
• Strong project management skills
Act 33/34 Clearances
Valid Pennsylvania Drivers License
Reliable Automobile with current Pennsylvania Inspection
Ability to meet Physical and mental requirements of the job
Send resume by 8/22/13 to:
Patricia Saunders-Madison, Ph.D.
Executive Director of Project STAR at The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh
1405 Shady Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
No phone calls, please. The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send an email to inquire about this position.